Friday, September 25, 2009

A little Friday fun!

Good afternoon, I hope you all are doing well. Today is a bit of a lazy day around here. My darling groom decided to take a vacation day. While I enjoy his company (and his strong arms to carry the laundry for me), have got to say that it's a bit more difficult to get things done when he's home.

So, today have a big list, but we are not going to let self-condemnation over not accomplishing something rob our joy of God and togetherness. We'll simply do what we can. So, I have broken my list into MUST do and WANT to do today.

Daddy helped with homeschool today so I could take that off my plate (he's a big blessing in this area). Right now he's downstairs working out. Taters is in school at the boys are enjoying the extra free time today. They discovered an older video game and are playing it now. Need to shoo them outside for some fresh air in a bit.

I've managed to get some laundry in the washer and have swished/swiped the bathrooms. Now I need to go clean a duster and do the dishes. Then one more load of laundry. If can do that, all will be well today. Mostly though, cleaning will wait.

Tonight our church youth group is holding a fundraiser (Parents' night out) so we are going to dinner with some friends. Looking forward to some good food and fellowship!

Then tomorrow is the ladies' prayer breakfast at church for me and a Tae Kwon Do tourney for my husband and the boys. Which reminds me, need to call my mother and let her know both Roughy and Toughy are competing. And, need to set the pot roast out for dinner tomorrow (love the crock pot on days like this).

For the ladies' breakfast am doing a card/stamping display table to show how you can use crafts to bless others. Please pray that I can finish a scrapbook for my friend's table as well as get one or two other little projects I wanted to get done finished.

Then Sunday, my husband is getting baptized.

It will be a big weekend all around, so might need to wait until Monday to post again. Wanted to touch base with you all and make sure that you know while we are to be good stewards we are not to make ourselves crazy (unsound mind) while we do it. Some days, we just need to have fun!

God loves you!

Blessings for you and your beautiful families,
Tamara

No comments: