Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratituesday!





Heavenlyhomemakers.com hosts Gratituesday every Tuesday and asked bloggers to join in the fun and share what we are grateful for. I think this is a great idea, so will try to do so every Tuesday and encourage you to do the same.


Today I am grateful that the Lord remains the same today, tomorrow and forever. No matter how I'm feeling or what the day brings, He's constant and He's there--all I have to do is reach out to Him. He's so wonderful.

I'm also grateful for homemade bread! Just adore the smell and taste of fresh, warm bread. My MIL gifted me with her bread machine so I'm anxious to try it out. Hoping today is the day (depends on how homeschool and homemaking go first).

What are you grateful for today?


Update: I want to say that I am grateful for the people the Lord brings into my life. Even if they are not always there or must leave early, they have some of His love to share. Lori and Jen, I pray God has our paths cross again soon. Tammy, I am grateful every day for a friend like you!

No comments: