Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home Management Binder - Starting Out

A little later than promised, but here are some promised photos of the Home Management Binder I'm in midst of creating.

The graphics on here come from cutecolors.com. She has some awesome freebies that you can use for personal use and I really enjoy them. The fonts are from my own font library.


Here's a pic of the front of the binder:




Here's the spine:




Here's the back cover:



On the back are more images from cutecolors.com as well as some of my favorite quotes and verses, as well as inspirational ones.

Verses: Ezra 10:4; Proverbs 16:3; I Corinthians 13:13; Ecclesiastes 3:13; Psalm 30:5; and Psalm 28:7.

Phrases/Quotes: "F.R.O.G. - Fully Rely On God"; "God, the best maker of all marriages, combine your hearts into one. William Shakespeare"; "What is right to be done cannot be done too soon. Jane Austen"' Treat Your children as if you won't have them next year. But, train them as if they won't have you. Renee Ellison"




Here's the inside of my binder with my supplies pouch. In the pouch are pencils, pens, eraser,stamps, small calculator and post-its, small pair of scissors and a perm marker. For the pockets, I used some stickers from my crafting stash (that match the colors of my cutecolors.com images).




And that's the outside and basics so far. I'll post more as I get more pics up. How are you doing on Home Management?

No comments: