Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tempting Tuesdays

In an effort to expand our menu choices, last year I tried to make an effort to cook one "new to us" recipe each week. It didn't always work out, but we did try some new stuff that we liked and some we probably won't make again.

Hitting the reset button, I've declared Tuesdays to be Tempting Tuesdays! These are the days that we will be trying our new recipes. The goal is at least two new recipes a month, prefer to try four.

This week's new-to-us recipe comes from the blog, Finding Joy in my Kitchen. It's called Cherry Balsamic Chicken Skillet. I'll be doubling it for our family of five (so some leftovers for lunch next day).

If you are interested in this recipe, click HERE!

If I get a chance, will try to upload photos later today and let you know how it tastes and what we liked/didn't like about it.

No comments: