Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hitting the Reset Button

Happy New Year to you all. I pray that the Lord provides you with much blessing during the year.

I don't know about you, but the New Year is a time for reflection here. I don't like making resolutions, but definitely look at January 1st as a time to hit the reset button--especially in light of the things we have been studying in our class.

And this year was no different, with the exception that I have heavily felt the conviction to really take care of some business here and let go of the past. It's time to move on with a new start and make sure that everything I do is unto the Lord. Some things will need to be removed from my life and others will need to be improved, all for His glory.

For the past efforts, I apologize. I was not ready to do things I said I was and I was unable to provide what I said I could. I had chosen to do things not always asking the Lord if I should, relying instead on what flesh wanted to do. It was an immature decision to say or do things that I was not released to do/say. It could be a great example of what not to do. I am tremendously sorry and pray forgiveness.

For the future, only the Lord knows what is in store, but I hope that you walk with me as I go forward in renewed conviction and renewed purpose to do everything for His glory so that I can fulfill the life He has made for me and my precious family.

New Year Blessings and Much Prayer!

No comments: