Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How to Love Your Husbands

Today I was wondering what we could talk about as I went about my internet business. I came across a great blog posted by a friend and thinks it works perfectly here!

While she talks about homeschooling moms, all of us wives are keepers of our husbands' hearts and it's our Godly duty to lift them up before Him and while we are here, to love them above all others God has placed in our lives. We chose them! :)

So, without much ado, I will simply share the link and hope that you find some great ideas for loving your husband.

How To Love Our Husbands

Enjoy and pray as you think of ways to bless your husband.

And don't forget to come back if you have some fabulous ideas! We can all learn some things from each other. :)

Blessings,
Tamara

No comments: